We are pleased to offer a wide array of services, ensuring that we cater to the individual needs of our clients. Our interpreters encompass many areas of expertise, so we’re able to work with businessmen and government officials on most topics.
We provide certified translation services for government agencies, embassies, and organizations, including:
- Arabic Academy
- Commercial Registry Authority
- Egyptian Center for Culture and Arts
- Egyptian National Library and Archives
- European Union
- General Egyptian Book Organization
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Supreme Council of Universities
- Many more!
We work effectively by distributing projects to translators as well as partner organizations based upon their field of expertise, the type of translation requested, and the experience of our translators.
Please specify the type of translation you require for the field in which your documents are based when requesting translation.
In addition to certified official translation, we also offer:
- Specialized written translation
- Intra-lingual translation
- Film translation
- Intersemiotic translation
- Simultaneous interpreting
- Consecutive interpreting
We’re confident that we offer a high quality translation service which you can benefit from. Contact our team to get started today!
Certified Written Translation
We are an accredited translation firm. Certified translations are most often requested by government agencies, embassies, universities, and local agencies. We translate documents or files from one language to another while remaining compliant with current rules that are in place for the agency. We attest that all translations are accurate. To guarantee the quality of our work, we also maintain a high set of standards.
Our quality control standards include:
- Complete and accurate translation of documents.
- Translators possess a knowledge of terminology in both native and target language and must have prior experience translating such documents, which include marriage certificates, work permits, budgets, visas, certificates, bank statements, deeds, memorandums, trade agreements, personal identification cards, and criminal records.